Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cover Letter

Mohd Fauzi bin Ab Aziz
DS 10 Sri Damai
Batu 7 Jalan Ganbang
25150 Kuantan Pahang.


23 August 2013

The Human Resource Manager
JOVEN ELECTRIC CO SDN. BHD
Lot 2829, Jalan Sungai Kelkati 32/148,
Seksyen 32,
40460 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

Dear Sir ,

Application for R&D Mechanical Engineer

I wish to apply for the position of R&D Mechanical Engineer as offered in The Star newspaper dated 23 August 2013.

I have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Design & Innovation Engineering at university of Technical Melaka and I just graduate in June 2012. I notice one of the requirements for this post is one year work experience, but i have three month semiprofessional experience as I done my industrial training at Malaysian Truck and Bus (MTB)

I am confident that I will be able to carry out the respective scope of work. I am also have a good leadership qualities, result oriented, independent yet able to perform as a team player and computer literate and able to work effectively to complete a task on provided dateline.

I enclose a copy of my resume which gives details of my qualifications. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to attend an interview to convince you of my suitability as R&D Mechanical Engineer in your company.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment